Such an easy way to boost the nutrition in your smoothies, without compromising the flavour!
The cubes provide iron and fat-soluble vitamins A/K (from the spinach and spirulina) that can be more easily absorbed with the support of vitamin C (from the oranges) and lipids (from the pumpkin oil)!
The recipe makes 4 trays of cubes (using the small molds)
Full pack spinach
3 Tbsp ginger
1 Tbsp basil
1/4 cup pumpkin oil
4 Tbsp spirulina powder
1. Steam spinach
2. Peel oranges
3. Peel ginger if using fresh
4. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth
5. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze
6. Once frozen can be stored in a freezer-safe plastic bag or Tupperware
7. Throw 3-5 frozen cubes (again, if using small molds) into your smoothies and enjoy!